All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to encourage mathematicians to illustrate their work and to help artists understand the ideas expressed by such drawings. This book explains the graphic design of illustrations from Thurston's world of low-dimensional geometry and topology. It presents the principles of linear and aerial perspective from the viewpoint of projective geometry.
- Author(s)George K. Francis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed 1987. 2nd printing 2006
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.