All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarlos Mota is the mastermind behind the amazing photographs seen in all the top design magazines, including Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, and Interior Design, to name a few. His gifted and educated eye for selecting furniture, textiles, accessories, and art has produced some memorable imagery. Mota is kwn for adding color and sophistication to theset, often by using elegant flower arrangements, but always in a style that influences the way we see the world's most extraordinary interiors.
- Author BiographyCarlos Mota is an independent stylist and Architectural Digest's current international style editor, and former editor at large for Elle Decor. Mota has styled and produced feature stories for Vanity Fair, New York magazine, and T: The New York Times Magazine to name a few, and has created environments for the production of catalogs and advertising campaigns for Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Estee Lauder, Max Mara, and Pottery Barn, among others. Mota has also organized special events for Chanel and Valentino.
- Author(s)Carlos Mota
- Date of Publication28/03/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2608 g
- Width249 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.