Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains numerous illustrations that show the operating, mechanical, and track causes of railroad derailments. The book is written from the viewpoint of an experienced track inspector who has investigated derailments for several decades.
- Author BiographyDavid (Dave) Jamieson has over 41 years of experience inspecting and maintaining railroad track throughout the United States. He began his railroad career in 1971 after returning from Vietnam where he served as a combat engineer platoon leader. He worked as an engineering manager for several years on two major western railroads. Dave joined the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) in 1989. After 20 years with the FRA, he retired in 2008 and has continued to be active in the railroad industry. Dave has an Engineer of Mines degree from the Colorado School of Mines in 1968. He also has been trained in computer information systems and was a software engineer early in his career. Over the years, he has received several awards for his contributions to railroad safety.
- Author(s)David W Jamieson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.