All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth book in the bestselling British madcap time-travelling series, served with a dash of wit that seems to be everyone s cup of tea. Behind the seemingly incuous facade of St. Mary s Institute of Historical Research, a different kind of academic work is taking place. Just don t call it time travel these historians investigate major historical events in contemporary time. And they aren t your harmless eccentrics either; a more accurate description, as they ricochet around history, might be unintentional disaster-magnets. The Chronicles of St. Mary s tells the chaotic adventures of Madeleine Maxwell and her compatriotsDirector Bairstow, Leon Chief Farrell, Mr. Markham, and many moreas they travel through time, saving St. Mary s (too often by the very seat of their pants) and thwarting time-travelling terrorists, all the while leaving plenty of time for tea. In A Trail Through Time, Max and Leon are reunited and looking forward to a peaceful lifetime together. Sadly, that doesn t even last until lunchtime. The action races from seventeenth-century London to Ancient Egypt and from Pompeii to fourteenth-century Southwark as the historians are pursued up and down the timeline, playing a perilous game of hide-and-seek before seeking refuge at St. Mary swhere new dangers await them. Overwhelmed, outnumbered, and with the building crashing down around them, will this spell the end of St. Mary s? Skyhorse Publishing, under our Night Shade and Talos imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of titles for readers interested in science fiction (space opera, time travel, hard SF, alien invasion, near-future dystopia), fantasy (grimdark, sword and sorcery, contemporary urban fantasy, steampunk, alternative history), and horror (zombies, vampires, and the occult and supernatural), and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller, a national bestseller, or a Hugo or Nebula award-winner, we are committed to publishing quality books from a diverse group of authors.
- Author BiographyJodi Taylor is, and always has been, a history nut. Her Chronicles of St. Mary s, a wild mix of history, adventure, comedy, romance, tragedy, and anything else the author could think of, began as a self-published book called Just One Damned Thing After Another. It s now a bestselling, wildly addictive series.
- Author(s)Jodi Taylor
- PublisherNight Shade Books
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleChronicles of St. Mary's
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNight Shade Books
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.