All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a medium for communication between the EU and the USA, law has the ability to provide unique insights into the state of contemporary transatlantic relations. A Transatlantic Community of Law offers legal perspectives on the emerging institutional characteristics of transatlantic relations and contemporary rule-making in both trade and security. Making use of rule of law analysis which has hitherto t been conducted in transatlantic relations scholarship, it draws together EU law, governance and rule-making scholarship and offers new ways of thinking about the use of law and contemporary transatlantic institutions.
- Author BiographyElaine Fahey is a Senior Postdoctoral Researcher at the Amsterdam Centre for European Law and Governance (ACELG), University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Deirdre Curtin is Professor of European Law and founding Director of the Amsterdam Centre for European Law and Governance (ACELG), University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDeirdre Curtin,Dr. Elaine Fahey
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.