All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to boost your influence? Improve your thinking? Lead more effectively? Make more profits? Feel happier and more fulfilled? Be the best leader that you can be? A Travel Guide to Leadership helps you discover a deeper level of who you are as a person and as a leader. The word lead originates from the Old English, laedan, meaning cause to go with one or to travel. Alan presents strategies in an easy to read format and using real life stories that have the power to transform yourself, your relationships, and your career! Find out why Doug Parks said in his interview on Science for Life, Alan has taken his life story and turned it into an incredible book! Jack BroJack Williams, Minister, BroJack Ministries and Manager, Patient Services, Quest Diagstics said of the book, If as a leader, you are interested in learning how to be a better and more effective leader, then this book is for you!
- Author BiographyAlan A. Mikolaj, MA is a professional, positive, powerful, and inspirational author and speaker. Alan is the author of three books and the founder and Executive Director of Laedan Enterprises, LLC. He holds his Master of Arts degree in Clinical Psychology from Sam Houston State University. He has taught at the San Antonio College, the North Harris County Community College District, the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Sam Houston State University, and the Bradford School of Business. He has served volunteer critical incident stress management organizations for over eleven years. He was the founding president of the Southwest Texas CISM team in San Antonio and is currently a clinical member of the Bluebonnet CISM team that serves the greater Houston area emergency services. He has been a frontline emergency paramedic and has served the emergency services and healthcare communities as a trainer, educator, and author for over twenty-five years. He has also served as the Director of Youth Ministry for a church in Texas.
- Author(s)Alan A Mikolaj Ma
- PublisherLaedan Enterprises, LLC
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaedan Enterprises, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.