All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionA tale of travels through Pakistan, Xinjiang (China), Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. The story considers the current social and recent social, religious, political and ecomic context and overlays the journey with the 19th Century strategic rivalry in Central Asia between Russia and Great Britain, the so-called Great Game.
- Author BiographyRoss Howard is an amateur traveller who has an addiction for travelling along those paths less travelled. His travels have encompassed all of the continents, but an abiding interest has been Central Asia and the Middle East.
- Author(s)Ross W. Howard
- PublisherRoss Howard
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationHolder
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRoss Howard
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.