All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a great English mathematician, this classic text begins with the differences of elementary functions and explores interpolation, mechanical quadrature, finite integration, and the summation of series. Several useful tests for the convergence and divergence of series are developed, as is a
- Author(s)George Boole
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication17/03/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date15/08/2012
- Weight499 g
- Width142 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.