A Treatise on the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity by A. E. H. Love (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
- AU $43.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete single-volume treatment of classical elasticity, this text features extensive editorial apparatus, including a historical introduction. Topics include stress, strain, bending, torsion, gravitational effects, and much more. 1927 edition.
- Author BiographyIn addition to his work on elasticity, Augustus Edward Hough Love (1863-1940) studied wave propagation and was awarded the prestigious Adams Prize in 1911 for his development of a mathematical model of surface waves known as Love waves.
- Author(s)A. E. H. Love
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleDover Books on Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight860 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.