All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: San Francisco: Bancroft-Whitney Co., 1886. lx, 702 pp. Reprint of the first edition. This comprehensive work discusses all aspects of the writ of habeas corpus and its jurisdiction in English common law and United States federal and state courts. Includes an examination of issues of bail, foreign and interstate extradition, the return, pardon, custody, etc. and a thorough history of the writ that traces its history to the Roman edict. William S[mithers] Church is the author of several works including New Probate Law and Practice (1909) and A Digest of the Decisions of the Courts of Last Resort of the Several States (1896).
- Author(s)William S Church
- PublisherLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.