All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.36
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when we take Jesus at his word when he says, I have come that you might have life and have it to the full? New York Times bestselling author Mark Batterson and his mentor Richard Foth have done just that with their lives--and in A Trip around the Sun, they show readers how they too can experience their life and faith as the ultimate adventure.In a fun, storytelling style, Mark and Dick challenge readers to shake off fear, dream big, and quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death. The accumulated wisdom from their combined 117 trips around the sun radiates from every heartfelt page, invigorating those of us who have found ourselves stuck in a rut dug by our sense of duty and our fear of the unkwn. Anyone who wants to grab life and squeeze every ounce of joy out of it will be inspired by this unapologetic celebration of the life Jesus died to give us.
- Author BiographyMark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of The Circle Maker and The Grave Robber. He is the lead pastor of National Community Church, one church with seven campuses in Washington, DC. Mark has a doctor of ministry degree from Regent University and lives on Capitol Hill with his wife, Lora, and their three children. Learn more at www.markbatterson.com.Richard Foth is the father of four and grandfather of eleven. In his roles as a pastor, college president, and conference speaker, he is best known as a storyteller believing that God's story and our stories touch the world. He holds a DMin from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Ruth, live in Colorado.Susanna Foth Aughtmon is the author of All I Need Is Jesus and a Good Pair of Jeans, My Bangs Look Good and Other Lies I Tell Myself, and I Blame Eve. A pastor's wife and mother of three, Susanna assists her husband, Scott, in various ministries at the church they planted in California.
- Author(s)Mark Batterson,Richard Foth,Susanna Foth Aughtmon
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Mark Batterson,Richard Foth
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time386
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.