All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a pilgrimage by Johnson to the gravesite of the writer Ingeborg Bachmann. Johnson meticulously observes the landscape of the city by layering its background with Bachmann's own letters, interviews and writings. The result is a personal consideration of a life and a friendship.
- Author BiographyUwe Johnson (1934-1984) was the author of Anniversaries: From the Life of Gesine Cresspahl, Speculations about Jacob, The Third Book about Achim, and An Absence.
- Author(s)Uwe Johnson
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Translated byDamion Searls
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.