All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA TRUE Fairy Tale: An Account Based on Actual Events by S. C. Juarez is a short book about twelve years in the life of the author. The story deals with the struggles of acceptance, rejection and the social issues that surround all of us today. Events during this time, catalog history as it affects one young, Hispanic woman in South Texas. The book is funny, sad, heart-warming and even contains a mystery that has never been solved. It is a great read for anyone!
- Author BiographyS. C. Juarez is a native San Antonio, who was born in 1947. She married young and traveled and met many people through this journey. She has two grown children now and is a retired director of elementary education of Harlandale Independent School District. The book is a coming of age autobiographical work, spiced with many stories and adventures along the way.
- Author(s)S C Juarez
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.