About this product
- DescriptionMoira can be a bit clumsy from time to time, and a little bit naughty as well. When she accidentally pulls a hole in her tights, she's afraid to tell Mommy. She hides the secret in her belly. Because her tummy feels funny later on, she throws her pear in the bin and decides to keep that a secret too. In the afteron something unpleasant happens to Mommy's wedding dress. She really can't talk about that. At dinner she can't swallow her food: there's just room. Moira's tummy is filled with secrets. What an awful feeling. Maybe it's better to share her secrets with Mommy and Daddy after all.
- Author(s)Pimm van Hest
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight371 g
- Width216 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ninke Talsma
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.