All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA significant contribution to the significance of Romania's joining the war against Germany on August 23,1944, following the overthrow of the Antonescu regime and the liberation of Romania by the Glorious Soviet armies.
- Author(s)Ilie Ceausescu
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/1985
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleEast European Monographs S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.191
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width148 mm
- Height225 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.