All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor beginning and intermediate typography courses. A practical and hands-on approach. Designed for beginning design and typography students, this text assists students in understanding and demonstrating the basic principles of typography. Focused on intent and content, t affect or style, it makes informed distinctions between what is appropriate and what is merely show. Filled with examples, exercises, and background information-and designed itself to reflect good typographic design-it guides students systematically to the point where they can, t only understand but, demonstrate basic principles of typography, and thereby strengthen their own typographic instincts.
- Author BiographyJohn Kane teaches typography and graphic design at Northeastern University and at The Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University. He has been a practicing graphic designer and teacher for the last twenty-five years.
- Author(s)John Kane
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width176 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine120 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.