Save on Other
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $16.70Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $39.87Trending at AU $43.59
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $15.05Trending at AU $17.24
- AU $12.42Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $18.61Trending at AU $27.28
About this product
- DescriptionPersonal protective equipment (PPE) is the final barrier between the electrical worker and possible injury or electrocution. Developed as a practical, easy-to-use reference, A User's Guide to Electrical PPE skillfully defines and discusses the various types of equipment and components that provide protection from electrical hazards. Leading safety expert and Chairman of the NFPA 70E Committee, Ray A. Jones expertly describes the construction, testing, and storage requirements for personal protective equipment defined by consensus standards so users are able to identify what PPE is available, the purpose of each type of PPE, how to select PPE for specific jobs, and how to care for PPE to ensure its reliability.
- Author(s)Jane G. Jones,Ray A. Jones
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight142 g
- Width114 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.