Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn 'Twas the Season' by Kimberly Kaye Terry, overworked Nikki Danes is giving herself the perfect gift - a guiltfree affair with her firm's gorgeous temp. But Max Hardaway isn't exactly who he claims to be and if he gets his holiday wish, their steamy night will be the first of many...In 'Mistletoe in Memphis' by Pamela Yaye, Essence Sinclair needs to land the holiday catering contract for Lincoln Davenport's company. When Lincoln glimpses the sensual chef, he's sure all his Christmas dreams come true at once. Will this be a holiday fling - or magic that's made to last?
- Author BiographyKimberly Kaye Terry s love for reading romance began at an early age. She holds a bachelor's degree in social work and a master's in human relations and has been a licensed social worker and mental-health therapist in various cities in the U. S. and abroad but she is happy to call writing her full-time job. She believes in embracing the powerful woman within each of us and meditates on a regular basis. Pamela Sadadi Yayehas a bachelor s degree in Christian Education and her love for African-American fiction prompted her to pursue a career in writing romance. When she s not working on her latest novel, this busy wife, mother and teacher is watching basketball, cooking or planning her next vacation. Pamela lives in Alberta, Canada with her gorgeous husband and adorable, but mischievous son and daughter. Farrah Rochon, award-winning author of the popular Holmes Brothers series, hails from a small town just west of New Orleans. Currently residing in Austin, Texas, Farrah writes contemporary romances for Harlequin's Kimani Romance imprint. Farrah was named Shades of Romance Magazine's Best New Author of 2007, and her debut novel claimed the prize for Best Multicultural Romance Debut.
- Author(s)Farrah Rochon,Kimberly Kaye Terry,Pamela Yaye
- PublisherHarlequin Books
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBuffalo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKimani Press
- Weight158 g
- Width106 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.