Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge is power. Since the emergence of kwledge management in the early 1990s, it has become the key competitive resource for firms and nations in an increasingly competitive global ecomic environment. This affordable and accessible introduction to kwledge management offers a critical look at the history, nature and future of the field, providing essential reading for those questioning contemporary management practices. Written in a lively, conversational style, the nature of kwledge, including its definition and measurement is considered, as well as igrance, forgetting and unlearning, before the main concepts and theoretical contributions to kwledge management are reviewed and challenged, providing fresh insights into the central debates.
- Author BiographyJoanne Roberts is Professor in Arts and Cultural Management and director of the Winchester Luxury Research Group at Winchester School of Art, University of Southampton, UK. She has held posts in the business schools of Newcastle, Durham, and Northumbria Universities, UK. Her research interests include the internationalization of knowledge-intensive services, knowledge transfer, innovation and creativity, and critical perspectives on knowledge in organization and economy. She is currently investigating knowledge and ignorance in the field of luxury. Joanne is a member of several national and international scholarly networks, for instance the Academy of International Business, the Critical Management Studies network, the British Academy of Management (BAM), and the Dynamics of Institutions and Markets in Europe (the DIME network of excellence). From 2009 to 2011 she chaired BAM's annual conference track on Knowledge and Learning. Joanne has written extensively in the fields of business and management. She has published articles in a wide range of international journals, including the Journal of Knowledge Management, Journal of Management Studies, Journal of Business Ethics, International Business Review, Management Learning, Research Policy, and The Service Industries Journal. In addition, Joanne is author of Multinational Business Services Firms (Ashgate, 1998) and co-editor of three books: Knowledge and Innovation in the New Service Economy, with A. Andersen, J. Howells, R. Hull and I. Miles (Edward Elgar, 2000); Living with Cyberspace, with J. Armitage (Berg, 2002); and Community, Economic Creativity and Organization, with A. Amin (Oxford University Press, 2008). Joanne is also the co-founder and co-editor of the award-winning journal Critical Perspectives on International Business; an editor of the journal Prometheus: Critical Studies in Innovation; and member of the editorial board of several journals, including Luxury: History, Culture and Consumption. She is currently co-editing Critical Luxury Studies: Art, Design, Media with John Armitage for Edinburgh University Press.
- Author(s)Joanne Roberts
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleVery Short, Fairly Interesting & Cheap Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.