All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUncovers a fundamental change that took place in Western thinking, especially its departure from the Sephardic philosophy found in the Iberian Peninsula during the 13th century.
- Author BiographyJavier Roiz is Professor of Political Science and Public Administration at Universidad Complutense in Madrid, Spain. Selma L. Margaretten is Lecturer in Spanish Art History at Boston University's Madrid Language and Liberal Arts Program in Madrid, Spain.
- Author(s)Javier Roiz
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated bySelma L. Margaretten
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.