All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAngelica Darling is a sensitive bipolar and Mother of three children. She has seven grandchildren and one great grandchild. Her body is unusually very sensitive to the medications. A little bit of medication goes a long ways. Her introduction to the psychiatric system was an overdose that lasted three weeks. She went through the typical steps of denial and repeatedly going off her medications. The emotional ride was almost too much. Read and learn about the illness and the system.
- Author(s)Angelica Darling
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $36.69Trending at AU $37.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.