All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWells visualizes the introductory visit-to-the-doctor reassurance with her characteristic spirited charm. Bulletin of the Center for Children s Books (starred review) Best-selling author and illustrator Rosemary Wells applies her rare ability to tell a funny, heartfelt story about a common childhood experience: going to the doctor. Comforting and friendly, Dr. Duck whom readers first met in Here Comes Mother Goose takes a star turn in A Visit to Dr. Duck. Rosemary Wells s inimitable artwork will delight small children and reassure even the most reluctant young patient.
- Author BiographyRosemary Wells has written and/or illustrated more than 120 books. She is the author of Ivy Takes Care, Following Grandfather, Lincoln and His Boys, On the Blue Comet, and My Havana: Memories of a Cuban Boyhood. She is the illustrator of My Very First Mother Goose, Here Comes Mother Goose, and Mother Goose s Little Treasures, and the author-illustrator of Love Waves and Stella s Starliner. She is also the creator of the beloved series about Max and Ruby. She lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Rosemary Wells
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Weight354 g
- Width178 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosemary Wells
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.