All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever watched a child looking at an animal and seen their wonder? What do you say when they ask, Mommy, Daddy, do you think animals can talk to each other? This short illustrated story will be a delight to share with your child. It may help your child understand three basic methods that horses use to communicate with each other as they read about Audrey's visit to the neighbors, to feed apples to the horses.
- Author(s)Deborah Bardenhagen-Ludlow
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.