All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionW.B.Yeats, one of the greatest poets who wrote in English, was also a playwright, theatre director, essayist, Senator, and life-long occultist. He knew practically every important figure in the cultural and public life of his time, including Oscar Wilde, Winston Churchill, James Joyce, Ezra Pound, and Eamon de Valera. In recording the details of these relationships and tracing his prolific literary output, this book is a vivid witness to an extraordinarily important, rich and crowded life, as a context for his work.
- Author BiographyJOHN KELLY is Professor of English at Oxford University and General Editor of the 12-volume Collected Letters of W.B.Yeats. He has published widely on Anglo-Irish and Modernist literature, and has recently selected and introduced the twelve volumes of the Hibernia: Literature and Nation in Victorian Ireland series.
- Author(s)John Kelly
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/03/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAuthor Chronologies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight641 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.