All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA water strider darts across a pond, its feet dimpling the surface tension; a giant water bug dives below, carrying his mate's eggs on his back; and, hidden among plant roots on the silty bottom, a dragonfly larva stalks unwary minws. Take this walk around the pond with Gilbert Waldbauer and discover the most amazingly diverse inhabitants of the freshwater world.
- Author BiographyGilbert Waldbauer is Professor Emeritus of Entomology at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Dr. Gilbert Waldbauer
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note12 halftones
- Weight308 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.