All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis story, based on true facts about each tribe, will lead readers through Native American history through the experiences of two children who find themselves back in time! Color illustrations enhace understanding and enjoyment!
- Author BiographyElke Sundermann enjoys instilling a love for learning, especially in social studies and science. She spends as much time outdoors as possible, and wants to help readers appreciate the world around them!
- Author(s)Elke Sundermann
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.