All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne day Eva Piper was an elementary school teacher, the mother of three, the beloved wife of a strong, protective husband. The next day she stood at the bedside of a broken man who could do thing but moan in agony and turn his head away from her. Later she would learn that he had died and actually experienced heaven before being prayed back to life-a true miracle. Don Piper's testimony, told in the New York Times bestseller 90 Minutes in Heaven, would one day bring hope to thousands. But all that was in the future. Despite family and friends who kept vigil with her, Eva Piper found herself essentially alone. Walking in the dark. And she had always hated the dark. Though it parallels that of her husband, Eva Piper's account is quite different from his. It takes readers t to heavenly places but through a very earthly maze of hospital corridors, insurance forms, tiring commutes from home to workplace and hospital, and lonely hours of waiting and worrying. This is the story of a woman learning, step by darkened step, to go places she never thought she could go and growing into a person she never thought she could be. Packed with hard-earned wisdom about what it means to be a caregiver, to open yourself to the care of others, and to rest in God's provision, this bookprovides a dependable source of light to help you walk through the dark.
- Author BiographyCecil Murphey, author of 112 books, has also assisted well-known personalities in writing their biographies.
- Author(s)Cecil Murphey,Eva Piper
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byDon Piper
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.