Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.34Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a talented new illustrator comes this charming and witty story about a walk through the Big Apple. A boy, his father and their dog wander in midtown Manhattan, taking in some of New York's most famous landmarks and well-kwn streets, meeting New Yorkers and discovering how the iconic city looks, sounds, smells, tastes and feels...
- Author BiographySalvatore Rubbino is a rising new talent in the world of illustration. He was recently shortlisted for the Victoria and Albert Museum Illustration Awards for some of the brilliant illustrations in this new picture book.
- Author(s)Salvatore Rubbino
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight252 g
- Width249 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Salvatore Rubbino
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.