All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccomplished illustrator and nature writer takes you on a beautiful tour of the four seasons, pointing out with great artistic and verbal skills the many mysteries of nature - from sightings of spring flowers to amazing life beneath pond ice. An entertaining and informative book for colorists of all ages. Captions.
- Author(s)Dorothea Barlowe
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Nature Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width208 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Most relevant reviews
- loullabye10 Apr, 2013by
Lovely and creative
A wonderful book for children !!! My nephew loves it, it also helps to learn words and expressions. Drawing are lovely and easy to color with pencils or even paint
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.