All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of St. Louis has been heavily influenced by Westward expansion, sports, and commerce along the Mississippi River. As you take this self-guided walking tour throughout the downtown area of St. Louis, you will be transported back in time to the early days of fur trading, railroad travel, and much more. Visiting St. Louis is more than just taking the tram to the top of the Gateway Arch. There are buildings, gardens, and dozens of interesting sites to see around the St. Louis downtown area. 36 Stops are highlighted on this 8-mile walk where you will learn more about the city, its history and its famous residents. Beautiful photos are included that enhance your experience. This guide book allows for great photo-taking opportunities, to go at your own pace, take breaks and explore off of the beaten path.
- Author(s)Tom Alyea
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $56.13
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $14.62
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.60
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.77
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.