All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA conceptual understanding of C2 concepts is vital for military officers. One way that officers can educate themselves in this area is via professional readings. Thus this paper introduces some key C2 concepts within a framework of select and seminal C2 readings. It covers summary C2 documents, relevant C2 concepts drawn from classical war theory, examples of C2 in action, tactical C2 and joint C2 considerations. This paper will also provide pointers for further study by interested officers.
- Author(s)Roger D Thrasher
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight104 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.