CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of memories follows a Warwickshire girl as she grows up during an era of huge transformation in Britain. Written to reflect her childhood impression of the world around her, this memoir reminds readers of the realities of everyday life in a bygone era. Illustrated with charming family photographs, this is a memoir which creates a vivid picture of day-to-day life in Nuneaton in the 1920s and '30s, including time spent in school, family holidays and the changes in the town itself. It also provides a youthful insight into the turbulent decades between the two world wars. This delightful book will evoke stalgic memories in those who recall growing up in this era, and for children of the present day it provides a unique recollection of growing up in a different age.
- Author(s)Eveline A. Hughes
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsim., ports.
- Weight220 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.