All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty years ago, Emma, Mackenzie and Serena bonded over their New York City dreams. Then, each summer, they spent one week together at the lake. It's been five years since Emma has seen her friends, but w she's in desperate need of their support. But when a terrible accident keeps Emma from saying her piece, Serena and Mackenzie begin to learn about the past on their own. Now, to heal their friendship and their broken lives, the three women will have to return to the lake that once united them and discover which relationships are worth holding on to.
- Author BiographyWendy Wax, a former broadcaster, is the USA Today bestselling author of twelve novels, including Sunshine Beach, The House on Mermaid Point, Ocean Beach, and Ten Beach Road, as well as While We Were Watching Downton Abbey.
- Author(s)Wendy Wax
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Publications
- Weight214 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.