All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA story for children who have hardened their hearts or become bullies. Bipley is a warm cuddly creature, but someone has broken his heart. He feels so hurt that he decides it is just too painful to ever love again. When he meets some big tough Honks in the wood, they teach him how to harden his heart so that he doesn't have to feel hurt any more. Luckily Bipley meets some creatures who teach him how he can protect himself without hardening his heart.
- Author BiographyDr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries.
- Author(s)Margot Sunderland,Nicky Hancock
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHelping Children with Feelings
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, some colour
- Weight185 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.