All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming book provides young readers with an introduction to wind, using rhyming text, beautiful illustrations and fun facts.
- Author BiographyCharles Ghigna (also known as Father Goose) lives in a treehouse in Alabama. He is the author of more than 100 award-winning books for children and adults from Random House, Capstone, Disney, Hyperion, Scholastic, Simon & Schuster, Abrams, Charlesbridge and other publishers. His poems appear in hundreds of magazines from The New Yorker and Harper's to Cricket and Highlights. He is a former poetry editor of the English Journal and nationally syndicated feature writer for Tribune Media Services.
- Author(s)Charles Ghigna
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNonfiction Picture Books: Springtime Weather Wonders
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width228 mm
- Height228 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.