All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook 5 in the Merlin Saga by T. A. Barron! Winter's longest night is rapidly approaching as Merlin faces the most difficult challenge of his life: to unite all the people of Fincayra against an invasion by the evil Rhita Gawr. But how can one man, in two weeks' time, gather them all the dwarves, the canyon eagles, the walking trees, the living stones, and more when ne of them will listen? And w comes the mysterious Swordarms, who is hunting down Fincayra's children. Only if Merlin can unite the battling forces within himself, can he save the children, unify the Fincayrans, and regain the long lost wings that will enable him, and his people, to choose their true destiny.
- Author BiographyT.A. Barron is the award-winning author of fantasy novels such as The Lost Years of Merlin epic soon to be a major motion picture. He serves on a variety of environmental and educational boards including The Nature Conservancy and The Land and Water Fund of the Rockies, and is the founder of a national award for heroic children. Following a life-changing decision to leave a successful business career to write full-time in 1990, Barron has written seventeen books, but is happiest when on the mountain trails with his wife, Currie, and their five children.
- Author(s)T A Barron
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMerlin (Puffin)
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.