CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionErg and Luli head into the woods to find some more pine cones for the fire, but as they collect them they are sure they can see a shadow in the trees. What could it be? This story is perfect for learning about life in the Stone Age.
- Author BiographyPenny Dolan is a children's writer and storyteller living in North Yorkshire. She is a popular speaker with both infant and junior children, and has visited many School Book Weeks and literacy events across the UK, with her enjoyable 'Author Talks' and lively story-telling sessions. She has also spoken and performed in libraries, bookshops, museums, art galleries, historic sites and outdoor locations, and has appeared on the children's programme of several literature festivals. She has a wide interest in children's books and has been Chair of the Federation of Children's Book Groups. Penny has a wide experience of schools. She was a primary advisory teacher for English and Drama but has been a freelance language arts worker for several years. She has also taught on residential writing courses for children, tutored both storytelling and writing courses for adults, and spoken at conferences. Penny has a degree in Education, specialising in Language and Literacy and an Advanced Diploma in Educational Drama. As well as working on her writing, Penny enjoys drawing, painting, reading, chatting and daydreaming. Her favourite colour is yellow. Her favourite food is strawberries-and-cream, and she is probably the world's slowest swimmer. She has three untidy desks, two grown-up children and one rather bad cat.
- Author(s)Penny Dolan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStart Reading: The Forest Family
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight86 g
- Width149 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kirsten Richards
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.