All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionLearn what it takes to be a A Woman of Love in this eight lesson study. Through the inspiring story of Ruth and Naomi, women will be taught how to love each other, develop true and lasting intimacy and trust, and be loved in return.
- Author BiographyDee Brestin is a bestselling author and international speaker who longs to make the Word clear to today's woman. On her website, you can see videos of her speaking, find out if she is speaking near you, discover her favorite books and movies, and join her webfriends. Dee lost her husband, Steve, to cancer but is so thankful for the love they shared and for their five children, who all love Jesus.
- Author(s)Dee Brestin
- PublisherDavid C Cook
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleDee Brestin Bible Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.