All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWoman of Vision is the true story of Betty Clark Mong who was an international inspiration to tens of thousands as a shining example of how to live a full and successful life despite a severe disability. In a race against time author, Joanna Stark, and Betty worked feverishly to tell the story that chronicles Betty's ninety-two years of life. It begins as a toddler stricken with juvenile arthritis, on through adulthood with only 2% vision. Her adventures included sizzling romances, First Ladies, Hollywood elite, Vegas mobsters and work as a child star, a public speaker, film consultant, and educator all with profound vision loss. Then, mid life, the unthinkable happened....... Foreword by Dr. Ronald Smith, and reviews by Academy Award-winning actress, Patty Duke, Denise DeBarry-Hay and Dr. Ivan Misner.
- Author BiographyJoanna Rivera Stark is an award winning educator, writer and filmmaker. Her most recent book, A Woman of Vision, tells the true story of one woman's triumph over incredible odds.Stark has a daughter, two stepsons and lives in Southern California with her husband.
- Author(s)Joanna Rivera Stark
- PublisherLeighton Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeighton Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.