All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about Black women's search for relationships and encounters that support healing from intimate and cultural violence. Narratives provide an ethgraphic snapshot of this violence, while raising concerns over whether or t existing paradigms for pastoral care and counseling are congruent with how many Black women approach healing.
- Author BiographyStephanie M. Crumpton is Assistant Professor of Practial Theology at Lancaster Theological Seminary, USA. She is a member of the Society for Pastoral Theology and an ordained minister in the United Church of Christ denomination.
- Author(s)Stephanie M. Crumpton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleBlack Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.