All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it like to live with depression? To feel you are in a black hole with way to escape? Christina Taylor presents an honest account of what it was like for her, keeping a smile on her face for the benefit of the outside world, as she battled daily with conflicting and abrmal emotions and behaviours. Finally, longer able to keep up the facade, she attempted suicide.Depression, once a taboo subject, is w a recognised and treatable mental illness. For anyone living with depression or living with someone else who is suffering from depression this is an invaluable insight into the world of the black hole .
- Author BiographyFirst time author, Christina Taylor, describes herself as an educated bogan . She grew up in the Tasmanian suburb of Rokeby where unemployment, drugs and crime were the norm before moving to Melbourne. Christina has been writing since she was seven.
- Author(s)Christina Taylor
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight224 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.