All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two successful and down-to-earth women living with diabetes, A Woman's Guide to Diabetes offers frank discussions about the unique issues that women with all types of diabetes face, both personally and with family and friends. New topics are introduced and explored through the personal journeys and experiences of Brandy Barnes and Natalie Strand, who were both diagsed with diabetes during their teenage years. Topics include mental and physical wellness, the role of hormones at different stages and events in a woman's life, sexuality, relationships, exercise and athleticism, travel, and careers. A Woman's Guide to Diabetes offers an open, honest, and complete resource to help women with diabetes understand their unique experiences and opportunities.
- Author BiographyBrandy Barnes is the founder and CEO of Diabetes Sisters, one the fastest-growing online communities for women with diabetes. She lives in Durham, NC. A board-certified anesthesiologist and assistant professor of Clinical Anesthesiology at the University of Southern California, Natalie Strand received her M.D. from the Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic. The winner of CBS' The Amazing Race, she lives in Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Author(s)Brandy Barnes,Natalie Strand
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.