All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSelected by Atlanta Woman magazine as 'One of the 50 Best Books for Professional Women.' Convince, Collaborate, Create A three-pronged strategy designed just for women to negotiate in every aspect of life. Praise for the First Edition: 'Breakthrough perspective. Every woman can benefit from this indispensable guide to getting what you want' - Cathleen Black, President, Hearst Magazines. 'Much of life is one great big negotiation and in A Women's Guide to Successful Negotiating, this father-daughter team lets women in on the secrets they have learned over their lifetimes' - Gail Evans, Author, Play Like a Man, Win Like a Woman. 'Whether you are in the boardroom or at home with your kids, this book shows you how to get what you want and do it with style' - Lisa Hall, Chief Operating Officer, Oxygen Media. 'No matter what the situation, this book provides you with the negotiating techniques and the overall confidence to deal with the issue' - Rose Marie Bravo, Chief Executive Officer, Burberry Ltd. 'A useful book for women on the art of negotiating...in business, in personal relationships, in every area of life' - Donna Lagnai, Publishing Director, Cosmopolitan and Cosmogirl magazines. Lee Miller is the managing director of NegotiationPlus.com, a senior consultant with The Cabot Advisory Group, and cohost of the 'Your Career Doctors' radio show. He lives in Morristown, New Jersey. Jessica Miller is a commercial real estate broker with Grubb and Ellis Company and also serves as a principal with NegotiationPlus.com. She lives in Washington, DC.
- Author BiographyLee Miller is the managing director of NegotiationPlus.com; he also teaches influencing and negotiating at Columbia and Seton Hall Universities and is the Career Columnist for the NJ Star Ledger. He lives in Morristown, New Jersey. Jessica Miller is a director at Cushman & Wakefield, where she works as a commercial real estate advisor; she also is a principal with NegotiationPlus.com. She lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Jessica Miller,Lee E. Miller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.