All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom tidying up on Tuesday to fixing things on Friday, this engaging tale written in short verse introduces preschoolers to fundamental concepts, such as the days of the week, calendars, friendship, and cooperation. Through the story's bold, whimsical illustrations, children escape into the world of Pig, Mouse, and Frog for a wonderful week at their countryside home--from stacking pancakes for breakfast to enjoying snuggly sozes on Sundays.
- Author BiographyMarjolein Varekamp is the author and illustrator of Little Sam Takes a Bath.
- Author(s)Marjolein Varekamp
- PublisherBees Knees Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationHalf Moon Bay, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBees Knees Books
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight518 g
- Width279 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.