All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line called Branches, which is aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow! Eva's teacher, Miss Featherbottom, is getting married. All of her students have been invited to the wedding. And Eva starts a Secret Wedding Planners Club! But before Miss Featherbottom walks down the aisle, her necklace goes missing. Eva wants to help! She quickly turns her Wedding Planners Club into a Detectives Club. Can Eva track down the missing necklace before Miss Featherbottom's wedding is ruined?
- Author BiographyRebecca Elliott has illustrated many children's books, including Kiss, Kiss Good Night. She wrote and illustrated the Owl Diaries series, Just Because, and Zoo Girl (which was nominated for the Kate Greenaway Medal). She lives with her family in the countryside of Suffolk, England. Visit her at www.rebeccaelliott.com.
- Author(s)Rebecca Elliott
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOwl Diaries
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.