All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Word to the Little Flock was published in 1847 by James White, a young minister of twenty-five at the time of its release. The book features articles and correspondence that address the events of October 22, 1844, and the unfulfilled prophecies of Daniel and Revelation. It provides a unique look into the experience and thinking of our Adventist pioneers in the years immediately following the Great Disappointment as they studied the Bible to understand what the future held for Christ's followers and the world.
- Author(s)Ellen G White,James White,Joseph Bates
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.