All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWe make deciscions according to our reality. If our realilty is distorted/wrong, we make bad decisions that have bad consequences to our well-being. Most people have a flawed thinking process that create a distorted reality that is guided by emotional impulses. The only result is the development of an addictive lifestyle. Happiness, peace of mind, purposeful meaning become a fading dream and one then lives a life never lived. However, we are never a victim and can learn to change an unhealthy life to a healthy life, but only if we learn to create an effective thinking process. This workbook describes an unhealthy life caused by a flawed thinking process and then provides the steps for creating an effective thinking process that will result in living a healthy life.
- Author BiographyDr. Hammes has had an interest in the living process since childhood when several suicides occurred in the community. He taught a class in mental, emotional and spiritual health and this class helped many students make healthy changes in their life. Perhaps, this information can also help others.
- Author(s)Michael J Hammes Dr
- Date of Publication22/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.