All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis thorough supplemental workbook leaves stone unturned! Presenting a twelve-step process for analyzing the Greek text of 1-3 John, this new resource will be especially welcomed by students in either their first year (second semester) or second year. Professor Bateman, a veteran instructor, guides students with well-crafted questions throughout. Though the book's focus is on syntax, it offers plenty of grammar review, as well as many historical, exegetical, and grammatical comments. Referenced to six intermediate grammars and five beginning grammars, it can be easily used in conjunction with many standard textbooks.
- Author(s)Herbert Bateman IV
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.