All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the objective has been to set down a number of questions, largely numerical problems, to help the student of electrochemical science. No collection of problems in electrochemistry has previously been published. The challenge which faces the authors of such a book is the breadth of the material in modern electrochemistry, and the diversity of backgrounds and needs of people who may find a problems book in electrochemistry to be of use. The general intention for Chapters 2-11 has been to give the first ten questions at a level which can be dealt with by students who are undergoing instruction in the science of electrochemistry, but have t yet reached graduate standard in it. The last two questions in Chapters 2-11 have been chosen at a more advanced standard, corre- sponding to that expected of someone with kwledge at the level of a Ph.D. degree in electrochemistry.
- Author(s)John O'M. Bockris
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.