Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical industry-orientated guide has been compiled to meet the needs of personnel employed by operators, design engineers, contractors and chemical suppliers working in the oil and gas industry. The document draws on the experience of specialists employed in various organisations and incorporates appropriate industry and in-company guidelines. Both technical and management issues are addressed and key points are provided at the end of each chapter to aid in the assimilation of the many and varied aspects that contribute to successful corrosion inhibition.
- PublisherManey Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleEuropean Federation of Corrosion (EFC) Series
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationLeeds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Edited byJ. L. Dawson,J.W. Palmer,W. Hedges
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.